Rice meets spice and colour, a feast for the eyes and taste buds!
- Preheat your Fornetto or conventional oven to 175℃ (350℉).
- Combine all ingredients in an oven-proof pot, reserving the tomatoes, cover and bake for 50 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Monitor for doneness.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and continue to bake until all the liquid has been absorbed and the tomatoes have fallen, about a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place a couple of paper towels over the rice. Cover with the lid and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve immediately.
Tip: Add a couple of whole hot peppers to the pot for a spicy treat!