Congratulations Piet Venter of Kimberley, South Africa who came in first place for our mini pizza stone competition.
Written and conceived by Mr. Piet Venter of Kimberley, South Africa. Edited by Matthew C.
(Recipe is for topping 1 pizza)
Putting the pizza together
- Preheat your Fornetto oven or conventional oven to 250°C (480°F).
- Cover the base of the pizza with the tomato sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese then add the following, sliced Vienna sausage, sliced smoked Russian sausage and sliced salami.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- When the pizza is done, add red Peppadews (South African product) and a shallot (green onion).