You can make this recipe in your Fornetto oven, your conventional oven, a kamado or a smoker, using an oven-proof dish. The recipes for béchamel and ragu (meat sauce) are also on our website.
- Begin by lightly oiling your dish with olive oil.
- If you’ve cooked your pasta, run it under cold water after having boiled it and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Begin by placing a layer of spinach pasta in the bottom of the dish.
- Top with the meat sauce, interlace with béchamel and then a layer of white lasagna sheets.
- The next layer is ricotta topped with béchamel, finishing with a layer of spinach pasta sheets.
- Repeat the first layer of meat and béchamel on the ricotta/béchamel layer and top with white lasagna sheets.
- Bake at 190C (375F), covered for one and a half hours.
- Uncover and top off with a very generous helping of Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue baking for a further 30 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted and the cheese turns golden.