- Peking duck with green onion, cucumber and Hoisin sauce wrapped in Chinese steamed pancakes 春餅 (available pre-made in Asian grocery stores) served as appetisers, or
- Steamed white rice, stir-fried vegetables of your choice and everything listed above served as a main course
- Begin by washing the duck thoroughly.
- Marinate with all of the above ingredients except the maltose/honey mixture for 24 hours in the fridge.
- Following the instructions in the Peking Duck blog, steam the duck.
- Allow the duck to cool after having steamed and preheat the Fornetto to 260C (500F).
- Once the duck has cooled, *brush with the maltose or honey mixture and roast for 40 to 50 minutes or until browned to your liking.
- Serve with the options listed above.
See our blog for more instructions.