- Preheat your Fornetto, conventional oven, kamado or smoker to 180℃
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
- In an oven-proof dish (or a cloche if you have one) place two branches of rosemary on either side of the base.
- Stuff the chicken with the sage and onion stuffing (click here for recipe which is also on our website) and place on top of the rosemary.
- Place the vegetables all around and partially under the chicken.
- Drizzle the chicken and vegetables very sparingly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with the spice mix.
- Cover and roast in the preheated oven for 1.5 hours. Uncover and continue roasting further for 30 minutes or until desired doneness.
Tip: Try using Fornetto smoking chips and smoking the chicken for the last half hour of roasting.