- Preheat your oven, smoker or kamado to 200° C / 400° F.
- If your cheese comes in its own wooden box you can leave it to roast in that – just remove any wrappings or labels first.
- Alternatively, wrap each Brie in foil, leaving a little opening on top.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vodka into each parcel and loosely close the openings, or use 4 tablespoons of vodka if you are having one big parcel.
- Place the Brie on a baking dish and bake at 200° C / 400° F for around 15 minutes. The cheese is done when it is all gooey in the middle.
- Perfect with our Rustic Baked Bread or Flat Breads!
Try substituting the vodka with a fortified wine or port for a sweet sophisticated result.
Cook for longer at a lower temperature in the kamado or the smoker (perfect for while the smoker or kamado is heating up or cooling down from a big cook).