Super-easy recipe to bake Brie in your Fornetto oven, smoker or kamado, or even in a conventional oven!
- Preheat your conventional oven or Fornetto oven, smoker or kamado to 190C (375F).
- Lay out the dough and cut a large enough piece to be able to wrap the brie with. If using a compote, jam or jelly, be sure to place 2 tbsp under the brie and 2 on top before sealing the cheese with the pastry.
- Wrap the cheese with the pastry and seal all loose edges with water and pinch lightly to seal the pastry. This will avoid the cheese leaking out during baking.
- Brush the pastry with the beaten egg and place on a pizza stone lined with parchment.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry has risen, is flaky and golden brown.