- Hollow out the cabbage and simmer it in boiling water for 45 minutes. Monitor it and don’t allow it to become too soft. Find out further details in our blog!
- Fry the pork and set aside.
- Fry the bacon and onions and add in the potatoes when the bacon is cooked through. Season well with salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
- Mix the pork with the bacon and potato mixture.
- Beat the eggs and mix them into the pork mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the cabbage and bake for 1.5 hours at 190C (375F).
- Serve with fried cherry tomatoes.
This recipe could be made in a conventional oven, a Fornetto oven, a smoker or a kamado