An amazingly cheesy and delectable casserole to enjoy alone or as a side.
Great vegetables and cheese go hand in hand!
- Preheat your Fornetto or conventional oven to 175℃ (350℉)*
- Heat the béchamel and combined with the grated cheddar until smooth. Add a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper.
- Fill the dish with the vegetables and cover with the cheese sauce.
- Combine the Grana Padano and bread crumbs well and top the casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and brown for a further 20 minutes.
*This recipe is even more delicious baked in a smoker or kamado. Try it!