- Preheat your Fornetto oven, or your kamado or smoker to 250℃*. If using your conventional oven or barbecue, heat it to the maximum and monitor your pizza for doneness.
- Prepare the dough following the Fornetto perfect pizza dough recipe.
- Toss the dough and stretch as thinly as possible without tearing it.
- Top with thinly the sliced smoked salmon, the grated Mozzarella, the slices of red onion and the capers.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until the desired doneness is achieved (this will all depend on how thin or thick the dough is).
- Garnish with fresh dill and a dollop of sour cream in the centre and serve immediately.
*You can also cook a pizza on a grill using a pizza stone. Slide your pizza onto the preheated pizza stone and cook over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted, 9 to 11 minutes.